Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chocolate Oranges

Hello All,

As you can probably notice, this is my very first post. I am officially a N00B at something once again. I have been wanting to start a blog for a very long time, I just have never really managed to get around to it. I think of the topics I could write about, technology, videogames, computers, teen life, college life, Honda automobiles, or maybe even my love for Bullhead jeans. There are many blogs out there already, and I hope to start reading many of them soon.

I will start off my blog-quest with a short one at most.

My name is Joseph Griffin, I live in a small town of about 1,600 people in middle of nowhere Kansas. I live within blocks of both my High School, and grade school, and within miles of my very first job as a dishwasher. That was 4 years ago, Now I work at a nearby entertainment store, and a hometown grocery store. I enjoy working at both of these places, as I am very sociable with locals and I love entertainment! I drive a 1994 Acura Integra LS and a 1994 BMW 740i. I have a wonderful girlfriend, and an incredible family.

Well, that was my first post.

I hope you enjoyed it!

now it's back to Forza Motorsport 3 for the xbox 360!

No comments:

Post a Comment